Search This Blog

Festival season - back again in autumn!

Monday 20 November 2023

Gov't Mule (US) 1999 Live ... With A Little Help From Our Friends

Blues-Rock
 
Tracklist
 
CD1
 
Wandering Child
Thorazine Shuffle
No Need To Suffer
Dolphineus
War Pigs
30 Days In The Hole
Mr. Big
The Hunter
 
 
CD2
 
Gambler's Roll
Look On Yonder Wall
32-20 Blues
I Shall Return
Soulshine
Mule
 
 
CD3
 
Spanish Moon
Sad And Deep As You
Third Stone From The Sun
Devil Likes It Slow
Cortez The Killer
 
 
CD4
 
Afro-Blue
Pygmy-Twylyte
 
 

2 comments:

Artimus said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog and I thank you for this Gov't Mule Collector's edition I was looking for a long time (I have the double CD version). The Big Plus is the FLAC and a very good rip. Thanks.

Frank said...

welcome at my blog! Glad to like this share!