Search This Blog

Festival season - back again in autumn!

Friday 27 May 2022

Warren Haynes (US) 2005 Electric Covers

Blues-Rock
 
Tracklist:
 
CD1
 
Born Under A Bad Sign
Let It Rock
Hey Joe
Young Man Blues
War Pigs
30 Days In The Hole
The Hunter
Lively Up Yourself
I Can't Quit You Baby
Little Wing
Third Stone From The Sun
St. Stephen Jam
 
 
CD2
 
Just A Little Light
Cortez The Killer
Simple Man
Since I've Been Loving You
Voodoo Chile
Key To The Highway
Masters Of War
Rockin' In The Free World
Revolution
 
 
CD3
 
Into The Mystic
No Quarter
Politician
Living Loving Maid
Red House
How Many More Years
Glad
Freeway Jam
Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys
 
 
CD4
 
Have You Ever Seen The Rain
The Letter
Presence Of The Lord
Almost Cut My Hair
Maybe I'm Amazed
That's What Love Will Make You Do
Hunger Strike
Moby Dick
Don't Let It Bring You Down
Take Me To The River
I'm So Tired
 
 

No comments: