Search This Blog

Festival season - back again in autumn!

Thursday 13 May 2021

Albert King, B. B. King & Bobby 'Blue' Bland (US) 2017 Memphis Blues Festival 1975, TN, 8 Nov 1975

Blues
 
Tracklist:
 
Albert King - Intro - Why Are You So Mean To Me
Albert King - Laundromat Blues
Albert King - I'll Play The Blues For You
Albert King & Bobby 'Blue' Bland - You Don't Love Me
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Intro - In The Beginning
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I’ll Take Care Of You
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Your Friends
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I Wouldn't Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me)
Bobby 'Blue' Bland - The Feeling Is Gone - Stormy Monday
B. B. King - Intro - Let The Good Times Roll
B. B. King - How Blue Can You Get
B. B. King - Why I Sing The Blues
B. B. King, Albert King & Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Three O’ Clock Blues - It’s My Own Fault I’m Sorry
B. B. King, Albert King & Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I Like To Live The Love
 
 

No comments: