Search This Blog

Festival season - back again in autumn!

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Various Artists 1999 Uncut Detroit II

Blues
 
Tracklist:
 
Priscilla Price & The Kenny Miller Band - Crazy To Care
Priscilla Price & The Kenny Miller Band - Mighty Big Shoes To Fill
The Alligators - Cryin' For My Baby
The Alligators - My Little Girl
Al Hill & The Love Butlers - Nothing I Can Do
Al Hill & The Love Butlers - Cadillac Boogie
Alberta Adams & R. J.'s Blues Crew - He May Be Your Man
Alberta Adams & R. J.'s Blues Crew - Remember Me
The Butler Twins Blues Band - Hey Baby Don't You Know Your Daddy Loves You So
The Butler Twins Blues Band - I Ain't Got Nobody To Tell My Troubles To
Mystery Train feat. Jim McCarty - As The Years Go Passing By
Mystery Train feat. Jim McCarty - You Get To Help Me
 
 

No comments: